Sign in to follow this  
Guest cola

just a thought while waiting trying to access the downl...

to who it may concern ,-)I was trying to figure out who is going to pay my next internet provider bill....It cost me one EUR every hour online (1 EUR is approx.0,8 US$). If I start summing all the expenses for flying this terrific aircraft I must admit that the cost of the product is going to raise from day to day, far away from the beginning $ 39,95....I'm flying MSFS since 1997 and fortunately I am,I have since the beginning of flying in MSFS enough money left to enjoy this hobby. I can't never ever remember having such a problem to get a download.I'm reading this forum since august and all I have heard/read since that time, is to be patience and you will be satisfied soon with a high quality product....-I'm still waiting ;-)well, if I should bet if next monday things are getting better, I will probably say no. I'm quite sure the persistent "too many connections" problem will be still there next week. That will be really sad. The way things are going on since the relaese of 737NG isIMHO questionable. Not bad, but questionable. I just want to remember all forum readers that SU2 is the product we paid for. We shall not forget, that with the relase of PDMG 737 we got a "unfinished" product. Flyable, but unfinished.I really think the guys of PMDG are smart and kind. I really apreciate the way they are involved in this project, but I think they are in need of a partner who helps them getting things well done.Just a thought, not critics, not insulting, not anything negative...Thanks for you time reading thisConstantin L. -a questionable customer... :-)p.s.. I have been online for 90 minutes now without getting a single byte. I think I should shutdown and try tomorrow again.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!