Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman2

What about Delegation?????

Yes I have been one of the chief whiners around here today and I am not ashamed of it.Now Im going to in some peoples eyes whine again.....I believe that Robert is aggressivly working on the SERVER ISSUE to the best of his ability but is Robert the only one from PMDG working on it or is there others on the PMDG team there helping him????If Robert is the only one then I have have a suggestion....There are some of us who have sent Robert Emails regarding lost links, unrecieved 2nd e-mails, and the original letters with the link when we first purchased the 737NG......Question.....Is Robert the only one who can respond to these?????I have seen Mr Randy J Smith running around the forums trying to put out fires with sarcasm thus is some ways only stoking the fires of discontent........It is my opinion that if he has time to do that maybe Robert should hand over e-mails and the responsibility to handle e-mail replys or is Robert running the whole show???.If I was getting a timly response to the three e-mails I have sent I would probably have saved some bandwidth around here.Please Robert wont you take a lod off your shoulders and delegate some of the other work aroud to your team???????People who know how to delegate make great leaders.RegardsRandy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!