Sign in to follow this  
Guest moshe_be

I think bug with FMC?

Guest moshe_be

Went to VC, clicked ZFW on the VC/FMC, then when going to 2d cockpit the FMC ZFW was not updated, and clicking the button did nothing.

Moshe-which side of the VC did you click it on?You might have done it on the "RIGHT VIEW CDU" - we have two CDUs, you know, as in the real thing ;-).Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest moshe_be

Ah, yes, it was the right CDU, since the left one is blocked on the view, but still, why did the 2d FMC got stuck and not allowed me to enter ZFW? (or show the ZFW from the other FMC)

Guest amerton

Moshe,The perf page is a page which needs to be "committed", or executed...So while 1 CDU is editing such a page, the other CDU is "locked out", and display the active (non modified) data.So... finish the input on CDUx, exec the mods, and they'll then appear on CDUy.This mechanism enables you for instance to watch your active route legs on CDUx and do mods on CDUy... So... no bug here...anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Guest ilh

I've programmed a full flight and fully prepped the left FMC in the VC. I did have to hold the yoke full right to get it out of the way though. It does work.Anthony's note is probably right on the money with the right/left thing.Lee Hetherington (KBED)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg