Sign in to follow this  
Guest alex737ng

Autobrake

Guest alex737ng

Hi all,When on the ground i can now move also the autobrake selector to the 1,2,3 and max position. In the previous version that was not possible. Acc. to my references it should not be possible to select those autobrake functions, because the airplane must be in air mode.In the previous version, when on ground, you could only select RTO.So is this a bug or not?Who can help out?Alex

Guest Iz

Goeiedag Alex,Wat is LL in je signature?The autobrake selector can go to any setting at any time, this selector is quite dumb, compared to the one in other Boeings. However, it will not do anything when you set landing brake settings before or during takeoff and will not brake either if you set RTO in the air.A bug in the system here is that the switch automatically returns to the OFF position after you disconnected it (landing) or got airborne (RTO). As I said, the selector is quite dumb, it just remains in the last selected position.Iz737NG Transavia Airlines ;)

Guest alex737ng

LL = Limited License

Guest alex737ng

inderdaad.:-rotor