Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Thrust

FMS Arrival - CYYZ

Guest Max Thrust

Hello and Merry Christmas to all. When arriving into Toronto Pearson Airport, the arrival page did not list all of the runways. 24L, 24R, 06R, 33L, 15L, 15R were all missing. Is this a navdata problem or is it a sid/star database problem? If I knew where to start I would love to fix this problem.Thanks in advance.Alecs Bains

Same problem for me.Is there a procedure to correct the missing runways issue in Canada?If not, how can I use the default FS9 airports database?Thanks to helpMartin5 NM east of CYQB

Hi there.All runways are listed in the Airac files. But it seems that these runways for some reason are missing in the SID/STAR file for CYYZ in the PMDG_Procedures download. It is possible to edit the file yourself, just add the following lines under the RNWS section in the sid/star file:RNW 06RRNW 15RRNW 15LRNW 24LRNW 24RRNW 33Lyou will get the runways, but no procedures.However in the procedure file you can download at Navdata(CYYZ_v4), all runways with procedures are listed. So I suggest that you download from here to get the complete procedures.Also take som time to read the thread pinned at the top in this forum about "SID/STAR/IAPs updates explained. New 737NG owners should read this." Very useful information about these issues.

Guest stang

Hi Alecs and Martin. Seems this is something I can change. It hasn't been an issue before so I haven't been alerted to it. I guess most are only concerned about the SIDs or STARs and what runways they are used with. Anyway, the cure is to list all the runways in the RNWS section of the procedure files in question. That should sort out your problem. RegardsTerry