Sign in to follow this  
Guest TooLowFlap

Still having one big problem atfer SU2...

Guest TooLowFlap

Hey PMDG,I'm really happy with the new plane and I fly it as often as possible. But there is one thing that still bothers me.Eventhough this topic was posted before I wasn't able to find a solution. On approach and also on ground I am not able to arm my speedbrakes. Neither with my keyboard nor with my mouse.Since I am still one of the FS2k2 users this occurs over and over again. Is there maybe a small mini SU for Fs2k2 users that solves that issue?Would appreciate any kind of assistance.kind RGDS,Flo (TXL, Germany)

Guest TooLowFlap

Has nobody got any ideas? I'd really appreciate your help...kind RGDS,Flo

Guest ZLA_JY

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong. But I vaguely remember reading here that someone mentioned that the NG does not arm speedbreaks on the ground. SU2 supposedly fixed the error (which made it possible) to more closely match reality. You'll only have to place the autobrake on RTO before takeoff. I hope all this is correct.

Guest HepburnUGA

Ground: As far as I know, you do not set speedbrakes to ARM on the ground. In a RTO situation they will deploy automatically with application of reverse thrust.Approach:I have had no problem setting speedbrakes to ARM during approach using the shift-/ method.Hope this helps!Jeff

Guest TooLowFlap

Hey Jeff,let me gues you use FS9? I do know that so far none of the FS9 users have had any problems setting the autobrakes to ARM on approach. But I also know that there are plenty of FS2002 users (including me) who are unable to set the speedbrake to ARM with the Shift / method. There is no green light and also the spoilers do not deploy on touchdown eventhough the Autobrake is set and the thrustlevelers are on idle.kind RGDS,Flo

Guest HepburnUGA

Sorry I missed the fs2k2 in your message Flo, and I'm also sorry I can't offer any additional help to you.Take care,Jeff

Guest TooLowFlap

No worries Jeff...And thanks for your reply, atleast you tried to help me :-coolkind RGDS,Flo