Sign in to follow this  
Guest zanther0

fuel flow

Guest zanther0

Not sure if this has been discussed, I couldn't find the thread. Today I had a flight inwhich my fuel distribution was as follows, 75% right and left tanks, 0% center. After takeoff I noticed an "imbal" under the left tank, I watched and noticed that only the left tank was being used for fuel, not the right. I had no other warning lights and my left and right fuel pumps were on, center off. I tried cross feed open and closed but not difference. Anyone know why and how to prevent this?Presario

Guest Balrog

Was your APU running? It only feeds from one tank.I always hit "Pause" before setting up the fuel, I seem to remember this as an advice in the SU1 days, never had any problems doing it this way.Rgds,Kjell.