Sign in to follow this  
Guest statikbuzz

Super performance climb! (44000ft/min)

Guest HepburnUGA

...Jeff

Guest radarbeam

No problem in replicating the bug.Here's a screenshot, just look at that VSI.I took off from KMIA, cleaned up the flaps and the gear. at 1000ft started applying full left rudder while keeping the wings leveled, it took about 5 to 10 seconds for the speed to increase exponentially and then i just pulled on the stick and was able to acheive that climb rate.Auto-rudder in the realism menu was checked off.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/56518.jpgNick

Guest Fjorko

Poor old PAX's. :(

Guest sj3

I would love to be a PAX on that flight! Especially if one of our captains (e.g. Randazzo or Metzinger) was in the left seat because I know they would be able to recover!The more turbulence, the better, imho.sj MantelKEWR

Guest tmetzinger

I can confirm the problem as well - I also ran the scenario with other jets and it's limited to PMDG.However, it only occurs with FULL deflection of the rudder, and I've yet to need it on a crosswind landing - maybe half rudder travel in a 15 knot direct crosswind. Proper technique is a crab down to the flare, and then kicking the nose straight and lowering the upwind wing just enough to cancel drift. Looking forward to a new .AIR file sometime, but happy as is.

Guest VIZE

Yes. Exactly. I have the same problem performing crosswind landings.I reported it to PMDG's support immediately when I downloaded version 1.2 and tested it a bit, but no response did not come from them yet.