Sign in to follow this  
Guest sweker

AIRAC 313 / SID & STAR Problem

Evening,I hope this isn't a duplicate post...First let me say that I love the 737 and AIRAC updates that were recently released. However, since upgrading the FMC database and the SID/STAR files to 313, I have noticed that when departing and arriving into Toronto Pearson International Airport (CYYZ), some runways have been missing from the FMC(24R, 24L, 6R, 33L, 15R, 15L). When I checked the 'wpNavAPT.txt' file, the database included all of these missing runways. However, when I checked the 'CYYZ.txt' file in the 'SIDSTARS' folder, all of the mentioned runways were missing. I also noticed that this was the first SID/STARS update to include Toronto Pearson. So on a hunch, I renamed the 'cyyz.txt' file to 'cyyz.old'. In other words, I didn't allow the FMC to read that file. Once I did that, I was once again able to access the missing runways in the FMC. Is this supposed to happen? Is there a way I can use the SID/STARS file for CYYZ and access all the runways? Let me know...Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,on the NAVData-Service homepage you find in the SID/STAR database the fully version of CYYZ with all runways. The author is Gary Neal ... The problem is the automatic generated SIDs/STARs database, based on the DAFIF files. DAFIF is a good source, but not perfect. There are some great lacks ... That