Sign in to follow this  

NY Sportslines B1900d - How I use them...

Hey Everyone -I had gotten a few requests to explain how I use my New York Sportslines Beech 1900d repaints that I have posted to the Avsim library today. The file can be found in today's new files listing, and the filename is nyspb1900d.zipWell, without making it a fullblown VA, I was getting bored of flying without purpose, and just cant get into the VA thing. I am strictly a prop type of guy.So, being a big sports fan (Mets, NY Rangers, NY Knicks), what I now do is chart the travel schedule of the team (it's baseball season, so it's the Mets right now), and fly the routes according to that schedule. For example, the Mets are in NY until Sunday, and they will fly on Sunday night to Philadelphia, and play their next game on Monday.I have repainted the excellent Beech 1900D by Mike Stone, and uploaded the three texture sets in the above mentioned file. I have included my repaint of the NY Mets edition, the NY Yankees edition (for those who are Yankee fans. I'm not), and my NY Rangers edition.Check them out, see if you like them.If anyone has any requests to repaint the Beech in your home team's scheme, drop me an e-mail at mromilio@hotmail.com, and I will try my best to get that done for you.Regards,Redrock