Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanity3d

Ref: Go-Flight RP48 and Autobrake

Guest sanity3d

Hello all,Has anybody got the Goflight RP48 radial dial working with the autobrake function with the NG su2 ?If the have can they help me out ?I have assigned the standard keys in FS and the PMDG key assignments so they are the same but had no luck,pity that Goflight dosent let you assign key strokes for the radial dials :-(TIA Toni P.

Guest Olivier

Hi Toni,I sent a mail to GoFlight some time ago and they told me that assigning keys to the radial keys was on their to do list and should be available in some future updates....ThanksOlivier

Guest sanity3d

Hi, Oliver,Thanks for the info,hope it wont be too long a wait until it is avaiable.I tried a standard Autobrake gauge from FS 737 stock in the PMDG -700 panel it worked ok using the radial dial apart from the brake release after landing,but the optics wasnt that good so i removed it.I suppose we`ll have to just use the buttons and switches that we can program until either PMDG or Goflight release another update.Toni P.