Sign in to follow this  
Guest pez_man

Missing british airways..? (not the airline :-) )

Guest pez_man

Hi all!Thought I'd plan a small trip to Edinburgh from Birmingham in the 737 this evening, and just for fun I tried to enter the route I got from ukroutes into the fmc:EGBB-TNT-A2-POL-B4-MARGO-TWEED1A-EGPHBut when I try to add airway a2 from tnt to pol, and b4 from pol to margo I just get invalid entry. How come? Since they're not reported as missing they must be in the database or? I've been following the route on the fs-map, and it looks correct, is there something special going on with the two letter airways?rgrds/fredrik granfors

Guest jumpjet

HiI don't know what AIRAC cycle you are using, but since 27 Nov 2003 (AIRAC 0311), the UK has new/re-designated airways.A2 is now N57UA2 is now UN57B4 is now N601UB4 is now UN601UB4 (TLA to FINDO) is now UL613This could be your problem.GrahamThere are more changes, see link belowhttp://www.vatsim-uk.org/ Plus the 3 links belowPilotsUseful InfoAirways

Guest pez_man

Yes, that was it, I just had to download an updated airac to ukroutes, thanks a lot! :-wave /fredrik