Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

Key Commands

Guest B1900 Mech

Hi all, I have been using the F1 & F3 Thru F10 keys assigned thru CF9 menu to access the different panel veiws. The only issue I have had with the 737, is when in FLCH I will consistantly bust the altitude in the climb by around 120 feet.After reading all the warnings about only using the PMDG panel switcher, I tried assigning my overhead to F8 thru the PMDG switcher,and get the panel to open, but it will not close with a second F8 key press. Any ideas? Oh I forgot, every time I make an assignmet change thru PMDG switcher, I get a crash to desktop.

Guest aaron_huber

The panel switcher (and therefore the PMDG keyboard options for them) are a "switcher", not a toggle. So if you open up the overhead screen with one key command, you need to switch to another view with another command.There is one other report in the forum about the CTD on assigning keys, but I can't reproduce this problem. Are you doing this in flight, or on the ground?Aaron

Guest B1900 Mech

I didn't see a command to get back into the VC, which is where I fly mostly. I am on the ground.