Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevin1873

Problems with PMDG 737NG

Guest kevin1873

First off when I start the aircraft there are two very loud noises one coming from the Recirc Fan when I place the knob on Auto and the other I have no idea where it's coming from. I know it's not the APU and I know they are not suppose to be there. Another is none of the gauges or anything else works or registers unless I cycles views with S ending back in the cockpit then it will show correct airspeed alt all that. Then when I do that the noises come back and the only way to get rid of that is to shift through the different views at least once with the Shift + 1-4. Changing the knobs on EFIS doens't move the button but it gives me the selection I want. The only thing I can think of where I read that any user not using windows XP needs to install that GDIPLUS_DNLD onto their system but it does not give any instructions on where to install the files, and it plainly states on the install it has to be in the correct folder to work. Go figure, I placed it into my systems folder and into my fs9 folder but it didn't seem to work if that's what is causing the problems. If anyone has any suggestion please let me know. I've dumped Fs2004 off twice and done two clean installs and each time the same problem persists. During the install I run the PMDG_737V1.2 do the restart run the recent PIC_PMDG_0313 just as my buddy has and it works fine for him. If you have any suggestions please let me know thank you. Kevin.