Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

Tutorial V2 underway - help needed

Guest tmetzinger

Captains,My saintly wife has given me the weekend for writing, so I'm cranking away at the next version of my tutorial. But I need your help before I get too far along my present path.Can someone who uses FS2002 please verify that the KTNT airport exists, and that it has an ILS on runway 9, and that the MONRY (227 - TN) beacon west of the field exists?Finally, would one of you FS2002 captains be kind enough to position the DEFAULT MS 737 on the ramp at KTNT, and then save the flight and send me the situation file at tmetzinger@metzair.com?The reason for all of this is that I'm planning on basing the tutorial flights at KTNT, and the first thing you'll do in the tutorial is open up the saved flight, select the PMDG airplane, clear the weather, make sure the cockpit is cold and dark, and then save the situation. I can do this for FS9 but not for FS2002 since I don't have it.Thanks In Advance!

Guest ESJ

Tim, The ILS for Rwy 9 at KTNT exists in FS2002 as well as the TN beacon 227 freq which is the outermarker for that approach. FS2002 doesn't call it MONRY, it's just called the TN NDB. E-mail on the way Thanks for all your great work much appreciated, Ed

Guest tmetzinger

>Tim, > The ILS for Rwy 9 at KTNT exists in FS2002 as well as the>TN beacon 227 freq which is the outermarker for that approach.>FS2002 doesn't call it MONRY, it's just called the TN NDB.>E-mail on the way> >Thanks for all your great work much appreciated,>> EdGreat! Thanks so much!