Sign in to follow this  
Guest esperienza

Pushback gauges help...

Hi proud 737NG owners, this is a cry for help on my side and I'm sure a lot of other simmers would apreciate if someone would be kind enough to post the aircraft configuration file with these gauges (rcbgh-32 gauges for clarity) already in place for people like me that have been trying to install them with no succes yet.Of course with PMDG permission.Thanks to you,David

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi proud 737NG owners, this is a cry for help on my side and>I'm sure a lot of other simmers would apreciate if someone>would be kind enough to post the aircraft configuration file>with these gauges (rcbgh-32 gauges for clarity) already in>place for people like me that have been trying to install them>with no succes yet.>Of course with PMDG permission.>>Thanks to you,>>David If you do a search on the word PUSHBACK you'll find the post with the recommendation for the pushback gauges on it, and that post also has the code changes for panel.cfg in it.I don't work for PMDG, but in the past their policy seems to have been:Thou shalt not modify any binary files, and though shalt especially not redistribute them.Should thou modify any textual config files, PMDG shalt render thee no support whatsoever until thy original files thee restoreth.In plainer english, don't mess with the air files, the gauge files, or any other binary files. If you alter any of the config files, you're on your own, so make backups - PMDG won't support your product unless you're working with original config files.

Got your point Timothy and thanks for the tip.Happy flying to you as well,David