Sign in to follow this  

CPU COOLING PROBLEM..UPDATE/Sollution

The other day I wrote a post regaurding my PC was attaining extremly high CPU and SYS temps well on Friday I WENT DOWN TO THE Ole PC Parts store and purchased two varible highspeed case fans and it help to rid my system of 10-15 degrees of temps, so I proceded to remove the side cover and got and extra -5dgrs.Still not happy plus the fact that Seattle has already had a couple of days in the low 90s I desired to have my system running as cool as I can get.This A.M. I ran down to my local Wally Mart stre and purchased a small 9inch VORNADO desktop fan and routed out a hole in the side of my PC desk and inserted the fan and now my CPU temp is 97dgrs and SYS temp is 85dgrs.Later today Im going to try a MSFS2002 flight with either my PSS777 or DFleet 737 and see if the cooling add some better performance I may run RWilco and FSMETRO to load it down to the MAX.We Will See.......??????http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg