Sign in to follow this  
Guest TFF 870

Steering problems with PDMG 737

Hi Airman,I have the following problem with steering en flying the 737 (600+700).When on the ground and taxiing, the airplane wants to the left, I notice that the nose wheel continues turns left.When in the air I have the same problem, aircraft turns to the left and disable the autopilot.Restarting FS resolve not the problem, only restore windows to an earlier date when the aircraft fly

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

F: This type of issue is usually related to a problem with your stick/rudder calibration. Use either the Windows Game Controllers control panel or Pete Dawson's FSUIPC (payware version). Also, ensure your yaw damper switch is on. What kind of stick/rudder do you use? HTH.

Hi sj Mantel,Thanks for your reply.I use the MicrosoftSideWinder ProfessionPro, i have no pedals.I have FSUIPC payware.Yaw damper switch is on.In FSUIPC under the tab Joysticks Main flight controls, the ailerons, rudder and elevator are in and out 0, axis not processed.F.Loenen

Make sure that the automatic rudder/aileron coupling is DISABLED in the FS9 realism settings. Your symptoms sound like those I've experienced (and heard of) before, and that was the fix.