Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beemer

B1900D - Those cabin doors.

Guest Beemer

Really enjoying this aircraft... my first PMDG product. A minor issue... I can't get the cabin doors to operate as per the Doc's! Did the key assignments as suggested and no joy. Anyone else had any luck?Don

Guest Marc Harrington

Don,which key assignments did you use? You need the Concorde visor full retraction/extension. I use shift-x and ctrl-x for mine.

Guest Beemer

I had used Ctrl-F9 and Ctrl-F10 - sure didn't work for me. I changed to your suggestion and they now work great. Thanks! Enjoying your product!Don

Guest DonaldS

This is from a another DonALDTwo questions:1. Could you detail a little more on what you mean by, "Concorde visor full retraction/extension", as it applies to opening and closing the passenger loading door and the cargo door of the Beech 1900D?I am using Shift D as my door opener and it opens the passenger door/steps slicker than anything. However, using the same key combination; Shift D and adding a 2, fails to open the cargo door.2. EXTERIOR LIGHTS: I can't read them as they appear on the panel. I can identify only the ones shwon below as reading the switches from left to right: Landing (left and right)Taxi??Anti Collision (Beacon and Strobe)??Thanks a lot,DonaldS