Sign in to follow this  

Recog Lights and Lights in general

To start off, this is one heck of a plane! She flies great and looks beautiful. I love all of the liveries. Okay, lets get to the meat of my post. I worked at Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport, so I've seen hundreds of Continental Connection B1900Ds. I've also seen these puppies at other airports. Anyway, I would like to make suggestions on the lights. 1) There needs to be a white beacon on top of the tail instead of a nav light (To get the best effect, have a white nav light and white beacon together. It'll look like the pulsating beacon of the real deal) 2) Where's the forward-facing white recognition light on the each of the wingtips (http://www.airliners.net/open.file/506692/L/)? The recog light is like that found on new pipers; it looks like its supposed to be a landing light when it isn't. Hopefully, it will work with the recog light switch. If not, have it work with the landing light switch. Overall, a great plane!PS The sounds are superb!!!