Sign in to follow this  
Guest racartron

Trying to by 1900

Your order system is balking when I hit the "proceed with checkout" key after filling in my information. The error message is:Please enter at least 5 characters in the "bill to: Name" fieldMy first name is only 4 characters long. What is going on here? This is a first for me after years of buying on-line.BTW, plugging in a phony character will not work as I'm sure the exact name -- as it appears on the credit card -- must be in these fields for validationAny help would be appreciated.-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just put a space after the last character of your name.

Thanks, that worked, but the message popped up for a different area next. It said I needed 5 characters in the card exp field. I had entered mmyy as a suggested response so just changed it to mm/yy and it went through Completed the order with confirmation of one purchase of the B1900 for 14.95USD.Two minutes later received TWO comfirmation emails with TWO separate passwords. When I clicked on the D/L link it said I was authorised to D/L TWO products -- both B1900.I only ordered one -- with confirmation. Just want to make sure I'm not charged twice.Meanwhile I'm D/Ling all the liveries as fast as I can. ;)-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what