Sign in to follow this  
Guest racartron

My compliments to the chef(s)

Cause y'all have cooked up a dandy with the new B1900D!!!First off, I run an antiquated system -- Dell XPS-500(Mhz) PIII with 640mb RAM and a GeForce 2 Ultra(64mb RAM) -- on FS2002, and only with severe trepidation did I spring for the 1900.All I can say is MY GAWD!!!!! She runs beautifully in the full VC and Cabin mode, handles like a dream, and the visuals are absolutely exquisite.I tend to run with all the visual sliders maxed except for AI at 50%, clouds at 40% and water at the detail level. and I was able to fly her and, more importantly, land her with no trouble -- from the VC.Don't know how y'all managed to marry great performance with exceptional visuals in this day of huge polygon counts, but ya did it.Oh yeah, the install was a breeze. I didn't encounter any problems at all -- with either the base install or any of the add-on liveries.Looks like the rest of the night I'll be hopping around the globe, checking out all the neat liveries.-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!