Sign in to follow this  
Guest robl

FS BUILD IMPORT FLIGHT PLAN

Guest robl

I just want to make sure I have got this right. After a flight plan has been generated in fsbuild and saved to the pmdg folder you need to convert it to rte format and then placed into pmdg file within fs. You can then load it into the fms using a string such as yssyymmlppis this correct????????

Guest bigun

The latest beta build (2.2 I think) will export the flight plan in the proper format to import to the 737 as is. I'm not sure about earlier builds.

Guest robl

>The latest beta build (2.2 I think) will export the flight>plan in the proper format to import to the 737 as is. I'm not>sure about earlier builds.Where does it exactly import it to???

Guest bigun

Sign your name. It's easier if we know who we're talking to. Also the forum rules. FSBuild exports the plan to the FS9/PMDG/Flightplans folder. Then you import it using the 737 FMC functions on the intitialization pages.

Guest robl

Sorry about the no name things and thanks for the helpregards Robert