Sign in to follow this  
Guest Olivier

GOFLIGHT MCP working with NG737 !!

Guest Olivier

Hi all,Today I read a very interesting post on the GoFlight forum :http://www.goflightinc.com/cgi-bin/ik/ikon...act=ST;f=8;t=27I came home and tried it and everything is working!!The only thing to do is register to FSUIPC, download the latest version and spend some time mapping the buttons.Basically, I mapped every button on my MPC to match the 737 hotkeys and it worked.I also mapped a RP48 module for the remaining functions of the MCP and the display fonctions (range, MAP/VOR display...)It is so cool now!!One thing though --> FSUIPC does not output to the goflight modules? This means the display on the MPC display is wrong even though the buttons work perfectly, but I can live with that since you can read on the panel directly.Give it a try, it is worth it.A big Thanks to Pete Dawson and the person who put this thread on the GoFlight forum.Olivier