Sign in to follow this  
Guest yossid

COMPUTER FREEZE WHILE USING AVC TUNER?

Guest yossid

Hello to you all, I'm Yossi from Israel.Let me start by saying that sience i've purchased the PMDG 737NG i'm not using any other airplane.Usually i'm fling on line on VATSIM. When flying on line i'm doing everything "by the book": First i start the INFOSERV to get the latest ATC info. Than (when INFOSERV is on) i'm starting the SB Relay -> FS9 -> SB Host -> Squawkbox -> AVC -> AVC Tuner.I'm having an odd problem - computer freeze when flying on line and talking to ATC . It started after installing and usung the AVC TUNER - at list that's what i think :-shy . I dont have this problem when flying offline or when flying on line with no ATC (using text only).My system spec are: P4 2.8 ghz; Asus P-800 main board; 512 mb ddr; Fx 5200 video card; on board sond card; Win XP (Home, Hebrew addition). I'm using FS9 and the PMDG 737NG. (The fsuipc version is 3.1.2.9) Is it possible that there's a compatibility problem between the PMDG 737NG and the AVC TUNER? (at list when flying on line & talking to ATC)? I must say that it's very frustreting that i can't use the AVC TUNER.Dis any of you guys who are flying on line had the same problam or is it just me? :-hmmm Appreciate your reply, Yossi P.S. - When flying on line i'm using the KERIO firewall & the AVG antivirus.

Guest ben_hewitt

Hey I often fly using the 737 and AVC tuner and have encountered no problems at all...could it be anything else?

Guest yossid

Ben,Thank you for your reply. Are you using the INFOSERV and the AVC TUNER at the same time?Yossi