Sign in to follow this  

Help with default CVG!!!

Guest AA727

I have seen the past couple of days some files floating around to fix the textures at some of FS2002 airports.. And I was wondering if someone was working on fixing it.I think the person that did the other ones was named page. I fly out of CVG all the time and have tried page's scenery but it still has some problems so I can't use it, and Chris Gilbert's scenery is only for FS2000.Hope someone can help me out, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this..Thanks in advance!!JC

Hi JCI just came across this posting. I agree with you that there are some problems with KCVG. I've been trying to make fixes to it and have a couple done already. If you would contact me at pageruthcline@msn.com I'll send them to you. I had created the file from an old FS98 file and it looks like I'll have to completely redo it again which is no small matter. What is wrong with the default KCVG?