Sign in to follow this  
AvA757Pilot

V-Speed Tables

I have printed out all of the instruction manuals and the performance charts. The Speed Charts for Takeoff Speeds seem to be the only ones that utilize metric weight measurements.I attempted to convert the chart from kilograms to pounds, however, the values are only usable up to 60 kg as the others are outside of the MTOW. Can anyone point me to a V-Speed chart for the -700 which is referenced in pounds?I am also confused as to why the chart shows speeds for weights in excess of 60,000kg (the top three figures 64/68/72) when the MTOW is 60,327kg. In other words, why list V-speeds for weights which are not authorizedRoger Curtiss

It turns out that I am an idiot! I found an additional set of tables in the AOM today and these reference V-speeds to pounds. So...never mind. Although thes econd part of my posting remains a valid question.Roger Curtiss