Sign in to follow this  

Project Global Fleet

Guest sunstriker

HiThis looks very interesting; it appears to be a large install of AI aircraft.As I sucessfully run the superb Project Ai downloads can anyone comment whether they have this and whether it will adversely affect PAI STUFF; I think Im correct that this is just aircraft?I have downloaded and it is fine because its just aircraft sooo all I have to do is substitute aircraft in TTools, there is a collection of 144 aircraft there!Sun

Guest sunstriker

MikeGet there via www.msfsgateway.com, AI Stuff then you will see it.Basically its a rather neat way of getting a nice range of AI aircraftI just got some and they look rather smart :-waveSun

The planes in Project Global Fleet are the usual repaints available one by one in the usual places. The repaints of MS default airplanes, Mike Stone's airbuses, etc.I think they have the merit of putting them all together, with a simple an easy installer, but it is nothing new.Project AI planes are really the best frame-rate friendly AI aircraft around

Guest Edam

Indeed. I took a major "framrate" hit after installing them, and had to remove them. Other's results may vary.

I got the same result.. frame rate drop. I'll just PAI for AI from now on.

I visited their site and what I