Sign in to follow this  
Guest SAS921

simple and short question.. need an answer.. altimeter...

Guest SAS921

My question is really simple but I just cant figure it out myself.. maybe some of you gents can give me a helping hand!How do I change the altimeter settings from the US inches system to the European millibars setting? Is there a button for it in the cockpit or how do I go about changing that?Thanks in advance! Much appreciated!Tuomo Aho

There doesn't seem to be a section in MSFS anymore, however if you go to the EFIS panel to the top right hand knob where you can change the altimiter pressure setting, move your cursor just a bit further up and to the right until you still get a hand cursor, but no plus / minus. Clicking now should make millibars show in the PFD :)Hope that was clear enough, I think it is in the pdf documentation somewhere if not.Geoffrey Balean (YSCB)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest SAS921

thank you very much! exactly what i was looking for! Much appreciated!Cheers!Tuomo Aho