Sign in to follow this  
Guest CTyankee

Question About New Panels, and Radio Stack

Guest CTyankee

Beautiful new panels and radio stack.However I note that the B737/600/700NG now use the same new panels and radio stack as the new 800/900.Is there any way to go back to the original panels and radio stack when using the 600/700NG, while keeping the new stuff for the new 800/900 aircraft?Sandy

Guest Marc Harrington

Sorry, that's impossible. The new panels are part of the reason why you paid for the upgrade, otherwise I would be out of a job.

Guest netguru

Well unfortunately there seems to be many posts relating to a radio problem.I can bring up the panel and see the numbers but can not change them. I get the hand on the knob with a plus or minus but it does nothing. Also cannot transfer.Have the full version of FSUIPC and set the Electric to forever and it doesn't help.Hope this is fixed soon - odd to fly with no radios.Terry 'netguru' McPeck

Guest CTyankee

Since my original post I've discovered by reading the new AOM that you can choose the cockpit display type by means of the Styles Menu. This capability completely satisfies my original question. Sandy