Sign in to follow this  
Guest mvf1981

Download Problem (all resolved- thank you!)

Guest jzimmer74

>PS. My order number is >>[bold]PEOPLE, DO NOT POST YOUR ORDER NUMBER>PUBLICALLY!!!![/bold]Then may I suggest that PMDG re-activate my account in a timely fashion?? It's been more than 24 hours since I sent my email to support (the preferred method) and I have heard absolutely nothing. However, people posting their problem in this forum get their account re-activated almost immediately??? I tried to do the right thing, but no response. I don't understand. I love this product, and have enjoyed TNG probably more than any other add-on (and I buy a LOT of add-ons). The support has always been great....until today :(Jeff

Glad you got it resolved!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest pcartierkbdl

Maybe someone could help me out, everytime time I click the product link in my confirmation emailit resolves to http://www.precisionmanuals.com/shop/shopp...rt/Invalid.htmlPMDG sent me an email that my order has been re-set but every link resoves to the Invalid.htmlI just dont understand why this is happening. I wanted to fly this weekend but it's back to work on Monday with no 737 800/900-Paul Cartier

Guest jzimmer74

PMDG has responded to my email. I'm sorry to have posted such a mean-spiritd post, but I felt as if I was being yelled at. Now, I'll see if I can get it to work. Thanks, PMDG!!Jeff

Try again.If it doesn't work, send me private email.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg