Sign in to follow this  
Guest Copyritepunx

Video Playback

Guest Copyritepunx

First of all, regardless of all the speculation about the cost of the new series, I am very pleased with my decision to invest in a such an awesome work of art. Im considering deleting all other aircraft from the folders and flying the wicked sweet 737 exclusivly. I am really impressed with the level of detail that has been taken. I will stop blabbing now, cause you get tons of praise! I'm actually wondering why my flaps wont extend when doing a video playback with the 737. Another more minor problem, no big deal, would be the fact that the Autopilot doesn't show indications during a video playback. Any suggestions? Let me know.

Guest EISN_CONTROL

**Please read the forum rules, you'll find that you are required to sign your name in every post. Thanks**Edited for spelling.I'd tend to agree,The PMDG 737NG is the only bird I fly now. I bought the RFP V2 in the hope that I could fly the long haulers,but as of yet-it hasnt been taken out of the hangar.Regarding the playback,I flew into GCRR yesterday in a stiff crosswind,I pulled a greaser :) So,I did something I never do,I watched the instant replay.I found that the flaps did in fact extend over a very very long period.A reason for the AP modes and indications not being shown is that the PMDG does not use the standard MS default MCP. So the instant replay cannot record them.Hope that helpsJohn http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer