Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacek_KORD

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest Jacek_KORD

I just took a short flight from KABQ to KDEN and I must say, THIS BIRD ROCKS!!!!!!! Frankly I was kind of afraid that my PC would be hurting with the new panel just like with 600/700 but you guys did a fantastic job on this panel, it is loading faster, the whole bird is loading faster for that matter, you delivered what you've promised, awesome! I've also noticed that you have lowered the quality of wing texture in the wingview, this really helps the perfomance and doesn't really affect the overall effect. I can't even imagine what you'll do with the 747 (!!!) which I'm waiting for very patiently, I hope it'll be as much of a success as the 737's, you guys deserve all the success possible. I've also noticed that in the LNAV the a/c is holding to it's flight plan perfectly even with hard winds, this is still my problem with the 600/700 series, when there's strong wind at higher elevation, the a/c is slightly (sometimes more) off the flight plan.Now I would love to get a repaint of the 900 in United's new colors and I'm all set. Regards,One happy pilotJacek Gawecki :)