Sign in to follow this  
Guest FreddyG

Response to Australians

Guest FreddyG

Really Ray, well, I have to tell you even though I opened a Hotmail account, I am still waiting. Obviously, PMDG is trying to help me but every time I click on the link to begin 'download' I get " page cannot be found". I also did what was asked!! It didn't work on my computer. Obviously you are smarter than me.

Guest FreddyG

Brad, let's get one thing clear. What I said has nothing to do about a game but all about a business transaction. I have bought aircraft from PMDG since FLY! came on the market than for FS 98, 2000, 2002 and now 2004. I have also dealt with a number of other sites over the Net and lost money. That is why I said in one of my messages that I am a bit jumpy when it comes to Internet Transactions which seem to have hick-ups. (Once, I almost had my bankcard account cleaned out). I have never had any problems in my dealings with PMDG. That does not mean there could not be any? What would happen, for instance, if PMDG wound up with different owners. Customers wouldn't know until it was too late. It has happened before on the Net and will again. (If you have friends working in a Bank's overseas's section, ask them). One of the flaws in Forums is that when there are members of all ages, races, etc with differing opinions a lot of what is said, very often, is mis-understood or mis-interpreted. Sometimes, people say things for reasons of wanting to be mischieveous, or smart. Frequently, mountains are made from molehills. Heck, you want to read some of the things on the Falcon4 Net!! At one time comments were so destructive that the Forum had to be changed.It was just awful and lost us a lot of members who were taking their a & q's seriously. When it comes to cyber space, somehow, people seem to react quite differently to a situation. Perhaps the reason is, "SO WHAT"????(In a further response to Ray, Msg 13, if you are in Australia, please tell me how you did it)?