Sign in to follow this  
Guest norwegian

COMPUTERS STINK!!!! PMDG staff please help!

Guest norwegian

i'd planned a flight from Copenhagen to Sochi! everything was so perfect!!! i had printed out checklists, AIP andSID's for EKCH and flightplanner documents.i had also calculated fuel use and weight of the aircraft!startup was perfect and i taxied out for takeoff!GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!as i passed V1 i suddenly got an ENGINGE FAILURE in BOTH ENGINES??I have never touched the failure system! not the default offlightsim nor PMDG's own failure option setting!!but thats nothing compared to what happened next: MY UGLY STUPID COMPUTER just had to crash!!!! ofcourse.... :-fumeand i'd calculated the time for the aircraft to land just beforei had to leave my home for work and i had made myself coffee and cookies and all papers was filled out...one day i'm gonna drag my computer outside and shoot itwith a shotgun or similar!! can't wait Im not angry with the engine failure at all, just my computer!but a question for PMDG staff:what might have happened whenmy engines suddenly failed and i had all failure settings off?thanks for helping out! keep up the good work! :-)anyone else troubling with their computer?it's the only thing in the world that can make me that angry!

Guest Callmecapt

I had the same problem 1 time. That was when I planned the flight without going to the default flight first.Restarted FS with the default flight then planned everything from there. Crisis over.Goran

Guest Nickman

Give it another go and tell us the results so we can help you out better. Sounds more like an FS issue than your computer.Nick B.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg--AMD Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.25 Ghz (405 mhz FSB)Soyo VIA KT600 Dragon PlusnVidia GeForce FX 5200 128 mb2 x 512 PC400100 GB Western Digital