Sign in to follow this  
Guest Copyritepunx

737-800 Tutorial

Guest Copyritepunx

Call me stupid, but is there a tutorial from the 738? If so where can I find it. ThanksChris GuyDVA1385

Guest tmetzinger

>Call me stupid, but is there a tutorial from the 738? If so>where can I find it. Thanks>Chris Guy>DVA1385My tutorial for the 6/700 is still 95% accurate for flight procedures. It's on Avsim - do a search on METZINGER and you'll find it.I will be modifying it as soon as I get a round tewitt. hopefully in May.The new tutorial will correct stuff that now works differently (correctly) in the 600/700, and add a couple of flights in the 800 to show off some new FMC features like route offset and the cockpit MFD displays.There will be a release posted on avsim with changes only from the original tutorial (the original will be removed at that time), and then a complete version will be available for a small fee as soon as I work out an arrangement with a reseller (or I may just take orders on Ebay).