Sign in to follow this  
Guest vegaskid

I really need help on this..is anyone out there?

Guest vegaskid

Future Airline Pilot The liveries outside PMDG on the avsim website do not have the self-install like the ones on PMDG as many of you know. Can someone please tell me what to do. I will tell you how close i got. I got very close. :-) haha. Anyway, i had the texture.ua file. I copied those files into the PMDG texture file and pasted them. It worked wow, but i tried to rename that file back to texture.ua and it didn't show up in flightsim. Does this mean i can only have one aircraft repaint? I did the Aircraft.cfg also, but im not sure if im doing that right either. Thanks. Scott

Guest Sunnyzsz

Hey,You should be able to have as many repaints as possible. I would recommend that under the 'aircraft' file you have the aircraft listed correctly.Sure that [fltsim.?] is listed correctly and not duplicated.Also under texture ensure that its listed like

Guest thscholz

Scott,I'm not sure if you are talking about my repaint for the 737-700 in the new United colors.But if that's the one, I've put a README in the ZIP with instructions.As Kimberly said, you can have as many liveries as you want. But do NOT change the files in the TEXTURE folder.For each livery you need an own folder, in this case it would be a folder texture.UA besides the original texture folder.In the aircraft.cfg you have sections fltsim.XX for each livery-model combination.Please check the README file.CheersThomas

Guest vegaskid

Future Airline Pilot Thanks to Thomas and Kimberly. I got it to work. Thanks.