Sign in to follow this  
Guest punas1

Updating from original version to 1.2 then 1.3

Guest punas1

Aloha, I would like to be sent a link for updating my pmdg 737 600/700 to a more recent version 1.3. Unable to find update in the download section to cover the gap from original to 1.2v. I am unable to update from v1 to v1.3, without v1.2.I have an original version on my computer.My FMC also isn't working, and I wondered if there was a special key to have been accompanied with the original download I had purchased, that would have given me a specific product key to register the FSUIPC for this particular purchase.Finally, I would like to request a cdrom disk for the PMDG 737-600/700 order I have already. I am assuming the only difference in price is for the shipping and handling.When I made the initial purchase, I was so excited I had to have it now. I had burned it to a CD-RW so if I sent you this in exchange for the original on disk, I would gladly do so, or maybe send you back what I had originally had downloaded, from the secure server to upgrade toward a purchase of a disk version.I can assure you that the version I have on the disk is the original downloaded product and the data is not corrupted, only outdated.Thank-you sincerely for your careful consideration in this messageIkelaela Kalua