Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunnyzsz

Optimising Sound Volumes!?

Guest Sunnyzsz

Good Afternoon,Can someone tell me the best sound volumes for the Boeing 73NG? For example, engines, cockpit, environment, navigation (found in the FS2004 sound menu).Thanks for your guys

Guest Nickman

I have mine on default sounds and they're not too loud or quietNick B.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg--AMD Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.2 Ghz400W Power supply3x 80 mm Case FansSoyo VIA KT600 Dragon PlusnVidia GeForce FX 5200 128 mb2 x 512 PC400100 GB Western DigitalMicrosoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Guest BBrooks

Everytime I've ridden in the front of the -800, I could hardly hear the engines. The only time I can really hear it was when there was a high power setting with no wind noise, such as when the airplane was decelerating with the reversers or when running the power up for takeoff. Otherwise, all I could really hear was the wind and fans.So with that in mind, I would probably leave the engine volume a little on the quiet side, with the environment and cockpit a little louder. Hope this helps.Brooks