Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexbrazil

Modify the VC view to display wings in the VC model.

Guest alexbrazil

Hi folks,I

Guest haromo

I would also like to see this solution.Currently I use the VC and cabin model with modified Active Camera presets for the wingviews.The quality of the wings in the cabin model doesn't match that of the wings in the 2D model though.Looks like slightly lesser quality of textures on the wings compared to the 2D wings and anoying missaligned winglights (still no reply from PMDG on this subject despite 4 seperate posts in the forum).It would be great to include the wings from the 2D model into the VC model.Another advantage is the absence of the cabin so you can create views from within the cabin to see more of the wing and engine withhout being obstructed by the cabin interior.Regards,HAromo

Guest haromo

I would also like to see this solution.Currently I use the VC and cabin model with modified Active Camera presets for the wingviews.The quality of the wings in the cabin model doesn't match that of the wings in the 2D model though.Looks like slightly lesser quality of textures on the wings compared to the 2D wings and anoying missaligned winglights (still no reply from PMDG on this subject despite 4 seperate posts in the forum).It would be great to include the wings from the 2D model into the VC model.Another advantage is the absence of the cabin so you can create views from within the cabin to see more of the wing and engine withhout being obstructed by the cabin interior.Regards,Haromo