Sign in to follow this  

HELP!!!!!!! MSFS 2002 Program Crash Situation

Okay Guys, after many years I have by first MS flight sim crash situation. I tried installing an updated version of FS Nav. Then when I got into FS2k2, I noticed that I was not at my default gate at Newark. No prob, I'll just move. THEN a window pops up, to wit:"The Scenery Library Object Not Found, This May Cause Some Scenery, Such as Buildings, to not display" Then "ID xx.0000.xxxxx5, 0x0504,.0x57494c43". I hit "OK" and then it pops up again, with one digit changed in the "ID" then "OK" button again, then again and again again, OK OK OK,.But Not okay. Its seems to be not locating 100s of objects and I can't get back to the program.Please help!!!Regards,WS (Bart)

This is a known problem with the scenery around Giants, Stadium. Using this fix will remove Giants stadium from the scenery, but will also eliminate the error message. The fix: Paste this exclude statement to the bottom of the New York scenery entry in your scenery.cfg. Here's my entry, with the exclude statement: Title=New YorkActive=TRUELayer=71Remote=Required=FALSELocal=scenedbcitiesnewyorkExclude=N40 48 56.4000,W74 04 43.8000,N40 48 24.0000,W74 04 14.4000,objectsThis should eliminate the error for you... Installation of FSNav, BTW, has nothing to do with this error (I should say, should have nothing to do with it, but the fact that you mentioned your flight didn't start at the default gate makes me wonder if there's another problem). Someone else had mentioned that the WTC scenery also fixed the problem, but I never tried it...-John

Thanks John,I was able to quickly escape from Newark before the messege popped up. But then it did again shortly after I went into a saved Boston flight. In other words the whole program is disbled with this messege!!Regards