Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thomas hall

FS2004 will not load with pmdg 737-800/900 installed

Ok I have spent an entire day trying to get this to work. My system runs just fine with only pmdg600/700 installed but when I install 800/900 I cant even load fs2004 it shows the opening picture and then vanishes before it gets to the create a flight page.I have erased fs9.cfg...I have reset fs2004 to default...I have tried it in safe mode....I have tried unistalling everything and reinstalling it...I have reinstalled v1-3...I have tried installing the patch for 800/900...I have tried not installing the patch for 800/900....I have updated my video drivers...I have checked my current version of direct X...I have the most current fsuipc...I have set my video card settings to default...I have tried installing all the programs for a folder instead of installing them from the zip program...I restarted my puter 450 times...I have tried smoking 1000 cigarettes while picking my nose...I have tried reinstalling (overwriting) fs2004.....I have tried unistalling and reinstalling fs2004...I have ran registry fix programs numerous times...I have tried standing on my head...spinning in circles...praying....crossing my fingers...and giving the program the finger...I cant get the darn thing to work!!!!!!!!What do I do?My system is fairly new p4 2.6 , Intel D865PERL WITH 800mhz bus. new sata hdd...nvidia Ti 4400 128mb graphics....new 512mb pc3200 ram...win xp pro.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!