Sign in to follow this  
Guest DZollner

ATA Cockpit Style

Guest DZollner

Hi everyone. While being a big fan of the PMDG 737NG package, I went ahead and bought the 800/900 package so I could fly the ATA 738 around, having once worked for ATA out of KIND, and being there when the first 738 was brought to the ATA hangar by Boeing back in June of 2001. I was in love the first time I saw those winglets after the aircraft came through the hangar doors, and, apparently, everyone else was too. We had a huge party in the hangar that night to celebrate ATA's first NEW aircraft in quite some time (the 753s didn't start showing up for a couple more months). Anyhow, I was looking through the cockpit styles and noticed that ATA wasn't available in the list, so I thought I'd give you all the info needed to plug into the 737Airlines.ini file should you desire to have that option available. Just enter the info in bold and you should be good to go:Engine=CFMI CFM56-7B26EFISMap=0EICASSide=0FDVBar=0AOA=1Lbs=1Engine=CFMI CFM56-7B27EFISMap=0EICASSide=0FDVBar=0AOA=0Lbs=1Engine=CFMI CFM56-7B24EFISMap=0EICASSide=0FDVBar=0AOA=0Lbs=0Replace the "<>" with brackets. Also thought that I would mention that ATA 'normally' goes with a Cost Index of 25-30 in their 738s, but this, of course, is all subject to change depending on the circumstances of the flight.

Guest Lobaeux4

Fantastic Dan, I'm also a fan of ATA, the winglets on the bird look fantastic.Thanks for the info.

great info ..maybe we should have a sticky topic where people can add this information for airlines not in the default list .. if anyone has this information for the TUI Airlines Belgium 737-800 (or the old Sobelair 738's) and is willing to share it here, thanx in advance (and while i'm at it, if anyone has or know where to find a Sobelair or TUI Airlines Belgium livery for the 738W, i'd appreciate it)happy landings!