Sign in to follow this  
Guest mcbootus

BA Fantasy Paint - please release the speedbird!

Guest mcbootus

Dear PMDG,I dont want to sound too impatient, but it has been a few weeks waiting for the BA colours for the -800 or -900. Please can you release the paintjob as an installer or make the unique parts available on avsim for a self install.I know BA dont have 600,700,800,900s but they have one of the biggest 737 fleets in the world, and a whole load of other bigger boeings, so theres plenty of reason for it! BA is definately a Boeing airline!Theres only so many flights I can fly out of the corrupted EHAM airport, old fs2004 runways and new SID STARs make for a thoroughly irrating course of events, and nl-2000, well i dont have a pentium 6 yet!Many thanks in advancemcbootus, who should be at EGLL, instead laying concrete at EHAM :-erks

Guest Ross

>Dear PMDG,>>>I know BA dont have 600,700,800,900s but they have one of the>biggest 737 fleets in the world, and a whole load of other>bigger boeings, so theres plenty of reason for it! BA is>definately a Boeing airline!Just to set you right mcbootus, BA are getting rid of all the 737s in favour of the A320 series. I'd like a BA repaint as well but it looks like they won't be flying any 737s at all before long.

Guest woottsbj25

I know, I heard that. Are they not buying 319s as well?Real, shame, they should keep the boeings :-(I know there is an unofficial BA repaint in the new colours of the 700 on avsim. I downloaded it the other day.Regards,Tom WoottonCEO of Air be VIrtual Airlineswww.airbe.tk

Guest mcbootus

Guys,Over a month after the initial request, please release the BA repaint if it is not too much trouble.mcbootus