Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hunter23321

Boeing 737 VC Wing Views.

Guest Hunter23321

Hello. I am new to the forums. I was wondering if their is anyway I can use the wing views using the VC & cabin model without using Active Camera. I would like to view the views using shift, control, and the number pad. I hope someone can help me. Thanks Alot.

Hi,Search in the file library here @ avsim.com - there is at least one download of code to add to aircraft config for this ;) It is probably also on one of the Hot Downloads lists.PS please please please sign post with real name like mine below - forum rules (PMDG cracks down on not obeying sometimes, but I got u first :D)Bonsoir,Geoffrey BaleanCanberra, AU (YSCB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg http://www.vozvirtual.org/images/pmdgforumsignature.png"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. All is well!"Pentium 4 2.4GHZ, P4G8X Deluxe with Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet, 512MB RAM, LG Flatron L1710S 17" LCD, GeForce MX440 Millenium Silver, Creative Soundblaster Audigy, Logitech Speakers, CH Yoke & Rudder, Quantum Fireballp AS30.0 - Basically nothing crash hot :)MSFS 2004 acof, PMDG 737 6/7/8/900, Activesky 2004, Flight One Cessna 152, SquawkBox 2.3 w/ guage, ServInfo 2.2, FS AutoStart, FS Real Time, FSUIPC 3.212 (unreg.:()

Guest sbinder

Hi, folks->Search in the file library here @ avsim.com - there is at>least one download of code to add to aircraft config for this>;) It is probably also on one of the Hot Downloads lists.This works very well from the 2D panel only model- unfortunately, it does not work if you like to fly with the VC or VC + cabin model. In those models you wind up with the normal front + left + up view and so on instead of the wing or engine view.Has anyone found a way around this?-Simon