Sign in to follow this  
Guest stuart_paul

pmdg 737 and go flight

Guest stuart_paul

Hi Guys,I was wondering if anyone could explain to me why some of the default go flight controls dont work with the pmdg.Ive printed off the PMDG key commands for the mcp and also the default MS 2004 commands example of the problems ive encountered.Go Flight GF-P8 unitDefault MS command for Toga = ctrl+shift+gPMDG command for toga = ctrl+shift+gSo one would assume straight out of the box these products would talk to each other but i have to manually program this key command to a button thus lossing the led indicator light when engaged.There must be some way round this as at least half the pmdg mcp commands match the default settings but wont work with go flight yet the go flight gear is sending that exact key command and all the default aircraft respond no worrys.Is there a way round this.CheersStuart Paul

Guest schmidtrock

Ping me offline and I will send you my cfg files. I have a full pedestal including the mcp working.Regards,

Guest stuart_paul

Hi There,Just wondering if you got the offline email?regardsStuart

Guest schmidtrock

Got it Stuart,Check your email.Regards,