Sign in to follow this  
Guest vegaskid

URGENT: Does anybody know...

Guest vegaskid

Future Airline Pilot Can anybody give me a flight plan with the departure and arrival vectors and waypoints in between from Newark (KEWR) to London heathrow (EGLL). Or can you give me a good web site where i can find those flight plans? Ive been searching for one and can't find a site for the flight planning portion. I would like to fly this tonight. Thanks. Scott

Guest EISN_CONTROL

Scott,Taken from the NY ARTCC website(vatsim):1)GREKI JUDDS MARTN MIILS FOXXE LOACH 5750N 5840N 5930N 5820N ERAKA ETSOM SUPIT GOW FENIK DCS LAKEY CALDA MCT WCO BNNOct 2003 - Track U2)GREKI JUDDS MARTN MIILS VALIE SCROD 5650N 5740N 5830N 5720N GOMUP GINGA FINDO TIR GOW FENIK DCS LAKEY CALDA MCT WCO BNNOct 2003 - Track V3)MERIT HFD PUT TOPPS STEAM OYSTR 5550N 5640N 5730N 5620N MIMKU MORAG SAB MAC DCS LAKEY CALDA MCT WCO BNNOct 2003 - Track W4)MERIT HFD PUT TOPPS REDBY CARPE 5450N 5540N 5630N 5520N NIBOG NURSI BEL90 TADEX BEL50 BESOP BEL RINGA IOM KELLY PENIL WAL HON WCO BNNOct 2003 - Track X5)MERIT HFD PUT WITCH ALLEX YAY 5350N 5440N 5530N 5420N DOGAL BABAN DEVOL RINUS DUB LIFFY GINIS NATKO LYNAS ROLEX MALUD WAL HON WCO BNNOct 2003 - Track Y6)MERIT HFD PUT WITCH ALLEX DOTTY 5250N 5340N 5430N 5320N MALOT BURAK SHA ABAGU DIMUS SLANY STU DIKAS NOSDA BASET KENET OCKOct 2003 - Track ZAs for Vectors, I'm afraid no one can do that unless you're flying online.Best thing to do is goto: www.ais.org.uk/ Register(it's free) and download the charts for EGLL. Specifically the Bovington(BNN) and OCKHAM(OCK) stars and the ILS approaches for the 27's and 9's. You can then follow the published ILS produres from there.Hope this helps somewhatJohn http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest vegaskid

Future Airline Pilot Thank you very much john that does help. Scott