Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boudie

PMDG 737NG FMC

Guest Boudie

Hi!I'm new at this forum. My name is Boudewijn and i'm 15 years old.I live in Holland, and i have a question about the PMDG 737 NG FMC.Just a while ago i bought the PMDG 737NG. I think this is a beautifull plane and the panel to but there's one thing i don't understand and that's the FMC.I tried several tutorials but i still don't understand the FMC.I know many people in Holland who have this problem to.Now our question is; Is there maybe a movieclip that explains the FMC?Or are there any people from PMDG who maybe can help us? I hope someone can help me and other people to understand the FMC,because i paid about 40 euros for it, and i really want to understand the FMC.Thank youBoudewijn Kolenbrander

Guest meyomyx

Hi BoudewijnProbably your best bet is the Advanced Tutorial by Tim Metzinger - available from the PDMG website (although it's a whopper file).ORKeep reading the FMC manual supplied PRINT IT OFF and read it in the bath ...... until the water is cold and your toes are wrinkledOR there are one or two sample flight tutorials on the wwwOR just carefully follow through the sample flight at the back of the manual.Once you grasp the principals, it is actually straightforward and quite quick. A good summary is;type in the stuffclick on the button next to the box you want it to go inclick on the bottom right LSK button after each step will take you to the next stepThe FMC will not activate your changes or input UNTIL you press the EXEC buttonAn FMC guide in 5 lines? Eat your heart out Tim hehe :)I understand the FMC is extremely authentic - if you find any references to the Smiths FMC on the www it should be largely relevent. You can even order the real book for about $40 (OK this may be going a bit too far!)Good luck

Guest Boudie

Hi!Ok thank you very much for the quick answer...I'm going to practice a lot and let you know when i can handle it :(Bye Boudewijn!

Guest Zapper

Hoi Boudewijn,I would be glad to help you with the FMC. I spent two very enjoyable yrs in Nederland. Please add me to ur MSN list.. my addy is shown below.Straks,