Sign in to follow this  
Guest mats

Landing V refs for 737-800?

Guest mats

Hi all!I wonder if someone could help me to find V refs for takeoff, cruising and landing for the wonderful 737-800.Have a nice summer and thanks alot the PMDG team for a really nice quality-product!RegardsMats, Sweden

Guest georg

Vref is calculated automatically by FMC. Just dont forget to go to the INIT REF approach page before entering final approach and there you can select Flaps/speed configuration.

Guest mats

Yes, and thanks.I know that, but I would like a table for to use with FDC to get the right flap setting. I have written in the FDC forum as well.Thanks againMats

Guest rvdlaak

Hi Mats,Sorry can't help you there, but until you get the table, I use Tim's tutorial suggestions with the flap settings, and they seem to work brill. I use: 1. 5