Sign in to follow this  
Guest NorthPilot

B733 Trivia #2

Hi,As I am preparing for todays 4 sector flight another trivia question crossed my mind.Blue light "F OUTFLOW CLOSED" is lit when:a) FORWARD OUTFLOW VALVE is closed, or:( MAIN OUTFLOW VALVE is halfway closed, orc) Both answers are correctGo ahead and choose a, b, or c! :)Off to short story.Yesterday evening we got erroneous fuel temp reading. It was going up and down by 30 degrees. After going through cheklist and contacting mechanics we concluded nothing serious. That is until gauges showed 0 fuel in both tanks (center we did not fill up). All the bells went up. We continued our climb and tried to troubleshoot this one. Neither checklists nor mechanics did isolate/solve the problem. However during the climbout at appx. FL270 everything went back to normal. After quadrupple (put your own number here) checking and everything showed ok, we decided to continue to our destination as we were already half way to it and no other suitable alternate. Needless to say we kept an eye on those pesky fuel indicators. After landing mechanics could not find the prob and it did not show up again on rest of the flights. I guess some gremlin turned up and ran away :)Have a nice flight!Aleksandar

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'll also say (A)Regards,Jack

Hi,Arrived from the 4 sector. Nice wx and beautiful sights. Days like this are to underline the beauty of flying :)I can say that currently 50% of you got it correct ;)I will post answer tomorrow :)Have a nice flight!Aleksandar